The Fairfax County Health Department for recognizing the excellence of the care we provide.
- Trusting the care we provide to your family
- Respecting our office staff
- Understanding delays and “waits”. Though we strive to be on
time, frequently patients’ needs dictate more time than
scheduled. We strive to resolve all medical problems as soon
as possible for all of our patients.
- Understanding our office practice “rules” and the external regulations ( “Insurance Company rules”) under which we must practice. (We do try hard to help you get all the benefits you are entitled to). We will always recommend the best medical care that your child NEEDs and try to see that your children get it regardless of insurance policy rules.
- Letting us know politely when problems are thought to occur.
- Arriving on time or calling to let us know of an unavoidable delay.
- Promptly paying your portion of any bills that are not covered by insurance.
- Our children’s TEACHERS
Those members who serve and their families who sacrifice of the:
The very important public servants that do so much for us:
We are the only practice in all of Fairfax County to receive such recognition! We are proud. (READ MORE)
- Military Services
- Police Forces
- Fire and Rescue Squads
We are proud to be amongst the practices that do accept TRICARE, MEDICAID and MEDICAID managed care ( Anthem and IN TOTAL) as well as provide care under M.C.C.P. as well as all commercial insurers.
Our Patients and their Parents for:
Burke Pediatrics LLC & staff wish to THANK