William C Rees, MD
Sarah Bennett, NP
All of our clinicians have excellent training, credentials and are Board Certified. Everyday they continue to learn and to grow more in caring for children. It has been fun to watch our/your kids develop and then return as parents themselves.
Just as the metro DC area has changed and grown (and unfortunately, so has the traffic), so we have expanded to meet the needs of our families. We start early to accommodate school, commutes, and just life in general. Also, we have welcomed new physicians and nurse practioners to support our busy families. Kid's illnesses can never be planned and usually happen at the most inopportune time. To help you with these times, we started new walk-in hours both in the morning and evening. We also have extended scheduled appointments.
In addition to daily practices provided, we are proud of other community services.....
Molly Lalonde, NP
Zyra O'Connor, MD
- Past President of the Virginia Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- 10 years of service on the Executive Board of the Virginia Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
-Medical Consultant to Fairfax County School System
Michelle Talbert, NP
From the start, the founding partners set two main goals:
1) Superior medical care- We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics standards and protocols. These are developed through years and years of research and are constantly changing. In our office, your children's illnesses will be treated based on our extensive clinical experience and the latest and most current guidelines.
2) Individual personal Care- We want to discover what makes your child unique and to join your family through these growing years.
Dee Wilkes, NP
Morgan MaGhee MPH
We are OWNED by PHYSICIANS, CENTERED on the FAMILY and COMMITTED to the COMMUNITY.
Fredric Garner, MD
- Chairman of the “Quality Improvement Committee, 17 years, of INOVA Fairfax Children’s Hospital
- Affiliate professor of Information Technology at George Mason University
-Founding Member of the “Four Diamonds Fund” of Pennsylvania State University, sponsor of the annual “Thon” campaign which has raised more than $90,000,000 for care of children with Cancer.
-Founder of the “School Nurse Practitioner “ program for the State of Pennsylvania